Me (via presidentjoy)
People with anxiety:
- Know the worry is irrational
- Want to calm down but can’t
- Hate the fact that breathing feels like you are trying to breathe rocks instead of air
- Feel like they are drowning and suffocating. Telling them to just take a breath and calm down doesnt help.
- Want to stop shaking but can’t control their limbs.
- Just plain feel horrible and embarrassed.
Pacific Rim Gag Reel + Charlie Smiles (｡♥‿♥｡)
Visit psych2go.net for the sources and new articles.
Person A of your OTP loves skating but Person B has never tried it. One day, A takes B to an ice-ring to teach him/her.
She wants to continue the game from that time.